Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

GREAT HAMMER OF THOR!!!






I have finally made Mjolnir, the Hammer of Thor.  I think it turned out pretty good.  The reason I made it is because I have recently become very involved in the comic book world.  I have purchases several comic books and graphic novels in the past week or so including 2 issues of The Amazing Spiderman, a Wolverine spinoff, the fantastic Superman: Red Son by Mark Millar, and Captain America: Winter Soldier.  I have also recently joined the Comic Book Club at Full Sail University.  I have made a few Comic Book related models in the past including Captain America's Shield and Thor's Helmet but this is my best so far.  So without further due, here is Thor's Helmet and Hammer.  NOTE: the Helmet of Thor is not very good but all I had to work from was the Hulk Vs. Thor cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment